Lavender is one of the most beloved and popularized essential oils. Its gentle, sweet aroma and soothing benefits make it a must-have for essential oil users. Check out this list of some of its most powerful purposes! Let us know why and how you use lavender!
1. Calming & relaxation. We all have anxiety inducing moments in life, and sometimes need a little help calming the nervous system. Put a couple drops of your forehead and/or inhale for calming and de-stress.
2. Minor cuts. For alleviation of pain and for a fast healing process, apply Lavender directly to cuts, It will also help clean and kill bacteria.
3. Acne & eczema. Mix with olive or massage oil and apply topically for relief from itchiness and reduce redness.
4. Improve sleep. Apply and rub in 2 drops to bottom of feet before bed for improved sleep. Inhale, and/or place a couple drops on your pillow, and enjoy some sweet lavender dreams!
5. Heal & prevent burns. Immediately upon burning, apply directly onto inflamed area to sooth and prevent blistering/redness.
Hopefully you've learned a few things, and look forward to sharing the many benefits of other essential oils in the future. If you would like further information on this or other oils, leave a comment and we'll be happy to answer any questions!